Location & arrival
How to find us
Romantik Hotel Linslerhof | Country life von Boch-Galhau GmbH & Co. KG | Linslerhof 1 | D-66802 Überherrn | Germany
Arrival by car
Path description & route planner for your arrival with your automobile
- Coming from Saarbrücken, travel towards Saarlouis on the A620 and take exit (4) Lisdorf/Ensdof/Überherrn. Afterwards, take the 2nd exit towards Überherrn (B 269) after roughly 300m. Follow the signs and you will soon be in Linslerhof.
- Coming from Luxemburg take the A8/A620. Take exit (4) Lisdorf/Überherrn/St. Avold and drive straight over the roundabout towards St. Avold/Überherrn/Häsfeld/Linslerhof. Follow the signs and you will soon be in Linslerhof.
- Coming from the north on A1, go on the Saarbrücken motorway junction on the A8 towards Saarlouis/Saarbrücken and then change over to the Saarlouis motorway interchange at the A620 km towards Saarlouis/Saarbrücken. Exit the motorway at the Lisdorf/Überherrn/St. Avold exit and drive straight over the roundabout towards St. Avold/Überherrn/Häsfeld/Linslerhof.
Arrival by train
Nearby train stations and train connections
- Saarlouis main railway station 12 km = 15 minutes away by car
- Völklingen main railway station 12 km = 15 minutes away by car
- Saarbrücken main railway station 24 km = 30 minutes away by car
We would be more than happy to organise a pick-up with a taxi company.
Information for your arrival
Arrival and check-in
Your room is ready for occupancy at 3:00 p.m. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. To save you the unnecessary trouble of carrying luggage: drive directly up to the hotel front desk with your car. Please check in before unloading your luggage. Thank you!
Our estate offers you free parking options.